Mugwhys Vintage: Some Tuesdays Are Better Than Others....

Old Eagle Heights

Old Eagle Heights

03 April, 2012

Some Tuesdays Are Better Than Others....

Today started as any usual Tuesday does, Pilates at 9.00 to 10.00, followed by a take away coffee which I sip on while going through 2 Op , short for "Opertunity" and also known as Thrift Shops.  Nothing out of the ordinary, just the usual bits and pieces.  Then off to do some volunteer work, only a few hours a week for the Cerebral Pulsy League.  After which I head off to my favouite Op Shop and WOW, jackpot, I could hardly contain myself (get a life I hear you say).  I found this beautiful Art Deco heavy, thick glass bowl and a fabulous very heavy copper Bundt (I should check the spelling.... ah, later) Cake Tin both for exactly $5.00 (1.50 for the glass bowl and $3.50 for the copper cake tin).  I was sooooooo excited about showing these off I haven't even washed them yet.  I'll post clean pictures tomorrow.







1 comment:

  1. Great blog!! so much fun and love seeing your way of life over there! thanks for following me and I"m happy to follow you back, all the best!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you. Mugwhy